Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Daily Ramble

I'm spending this week down at Phantoms.. :) oh how i love being here. looking out the bedroom window and seeing the water even though it is a bit awayt its still pretty looking out..

as i told you the other day in my posts about my car.. my poor car. things don't get much better.. it went to the garage yesterday and they wanted 130£ just to fix the door!!! i coudlnt believe it so i told them to go away !!! the pin is still in the hinge so its going to take some work to get it fixed. typical!!

i'm not up to much today i had my eye brows waxed this morning not very interesting i know but still it was something that i did!!

it hasnt been a very good week, as my gran is in hosptail.. shes not doing to well at the moment :( so that will explain all the random rambles that i have given!! i'll need to find some pcitures of my gran to upload :) what a woman love her so much :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home